Before Entering Chlorinated Water or Saltwater
- Soak your hair thoroughly with clean water.
- Apply Aqua Conditioner or spray Aqua Leave-In Conditioner onto your hair. This will give the hair extensions a barrier of protection by preventing them from soaking up as much chlorine or salt.
- Put your hair in a ponytail or loose braid.
After Getting Out of the Water
- Immediately wash your hair thoroughly with Aqua Hair Extensions Shampoo and Conditioner.
Sun exposure can strip the pigments from extensions – exposing the original undertones. This can cause dryness, frizziness, and tangling. This can be avoided by:
- Keeping your hair’s sun exposure to a minimum.
- Using our Aqua Leave-In Conditioner, which was formulated to hydrate, detangle, and fight frizz. With its added UV and heat protection, it will work to restore extra dry and damaged hair.